Material supplied as artwork to Australian Sky & Telescope must meet the following specifications:
- All images must be high resolution (300 dpi) tiff or Mac format EPS files.
- All images should be CMYK, not RGB.
- Avoid compressed images (eg JPEG) as this will lower the quality of the final printed image.
- Do NOT include low resolution positional images. Send only high resolution (300 dpi CMYK) image files.
- Do not embed Photoshop files within Illustrator files.
- If you are supplying or using an Illustrator EPS in your ad please convert all type to outlines.
- 20% dot gain should be built into separations.
- Images that bleed across the page gutter should be double imaged 3mm on either side.
- All fonts, including those used in Adobe Illustrator files to be included.
- Use only Type 1 Postscript fonts. Do NOT use True Type Fonts.